Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Another Week/Month Flying By...

Having a quiet last week of February here, feeling a little, I don't know--not really mopey but not exactly effusive, either...Just kind of blasรจ maybe. Nonetheless...arting on this week and lacking a Diva's challenge, I've made myself a list of other projects to play with and finished the first of these last night:
This was inspired by a post on Pinterest called TubeWorms, which in our wonderful world of Zentangle really just translates to a whole page of Bunzo. It was fun to draw, to just escape into those simple repetitive curved lines. The camera wasn't crazy about it though, all those lines kept coming out blurry--too much to try to focus, I guess?
 
Then this little stacker came from Letter Love. I'm still contemplating Whimsy Grids and one of the projects was to stack alphabets in a box of sorts--which I did, then remembering a post on The Rainbow Elephant about pattern stacking, I thought I'd play a little with that concept and did this:

Hubby asked where the rest of the letters were...always the wisenheimer....
And, last but not least, Ash has asked me to draw up a rose compass design for a new tattoo for her, so we sat and collaborated on specific design elements she was most drawn to, and I whipped this up on Monday. Hubby brought me home a compass that night so I plan to fine tune the outer rings and try a shaded version of the Fleur de Lis rather than the solid black (though Ash says she likes it that way...Her skin, her choice, right?)

 
Today is soup day-making some Portuguese kale soup, perfect for the cloudy rainy day ahead. Happy Wednesday!
 
Be grateful for what the Father has given you. Spend money as He would spend it.
Be generous as God is generous. God loves a cheerful giver because He is a cheerful giver.
 
“You are rich in everything—in faith, in speaking, in knowledge, in truly wanting to help, and in the love you learned from us. In the same way, be strong also in the grace of giving.”
2 Corinthians 8:7


1 comment:

  1. This was very helpful and inspiring! Thank you for sharing!!!
    p.s. Beautiful artwork, by the way!!! :)

    ReplyDelete